Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Domain Name Registration Services : Once you purchase your Domain Name, you are its owner and it cannot be "cancelled" until the duration of the domain term has expired. Domain names are controlled worldwide by Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN ) organization and we do not have any control over
- Cancellation of service renewals for on-going website promotion, website hosting or domain registration services must be made at least seven 7 business days prior to the end of the current service period.
- Requests received later than seven 7 business days prior to the end of the current service period will be treated as cancellation of services for the next service period.
- No cancellations are entertained for those services that the Glisten World had offered on promotional offer / special occasions or Discount period. These are limited occasion offers by the company and hence cancellations are not possible in any conditions.
- Services will automatically renew until a service is cancelled. If you do not wish to renew your Monthly or Annual Service agreement you must cancel your account by sending an email to us.
- Glisten World also reserves the rights to cancel your account any time without any notice and refund.
Refund Policy ( Note : VPS / Dedicated Servers Dose not have any money Back Guarantee )
- We will try our level best to offer quality services that matches for our clients.
- In case, any client is not completely satisfied with our services we can provide a refund. All refunds will take maximum of 7 working days to process and it will be refunded in your account either by Account Credits or direct deposit in your bank account.
- If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of Payment Gateway Name payments refund will be made to the same Bank account.
- Domain Name Registration / Domain Transfer or other domain related services is NOT refundable. Once you purchase your Domain Name, you are its owner and it cannot be "returned" until the duration of the domain term has expired.
- Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you've had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
- There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases. Refund requests for shared and reseller accounts after the initial 30 days non-conditional money back period will be refunded on a prorated basis of any unused time.
- Taxes can not be refunded by us as they are deposited directly at the end of each month, however it might be possible to reclaim those directly from the government.
Was this answer helpful?
How am I billed?
Glisten World invoices you via email. You can request a statement via email as well, at any time....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution